An experience you deserve.
Welcome back! For today's blog I'll be getting into the nitty-gritty about what the process and details of a Boutique Portrait Experience with Life Camera Soul Photography entails.
Firstly, this type of experience provides us the ability to elevate the level of service we offer to a deeper level which opens the door for us to invest a lot more time into getting to know who YOU are as an individual, and to build a relationship with you that is not just one and done, but more so a connection that lasts even after your photoshoot with us is completed. Some of the many things this elevated service includes:
- Providing a judge free one-to-one environment to where YOU are the center of attention.
- Listening to your wants and needs, as well as your unspoken needs. Making you feel seen, heard, and understood.
- Providing a solution to those wants and needs.
- Holding space for YOU to be YOU.
- And more!
We are grateful for all of our Clients who take interest in working with us and admire what we do, and the best way to show our gratitude is by our words but more importantly by our action, through our acts of service.
Here is a thorough breakdown of what you can expect from your Discovery Call, all the way through to delivering & installing your Wall Art.
- Discovery Call: This is where we will set up a brief call to go through a thorough process together to get a deeper understanding of what type of Photo Service you are looking for, as well as what you are looking to achieve with your vision for your photoshoot investment and find out if we are a great fit for one another.
- In-Home Consultation: This is where our Photographer (Jordan), would come to you and we would finalize all the details in regard to your Photoshoot. This finalization entails the type of poses, wardrobe, expression, and location that fit with the vision we created during the Discovery Call, as well as provide the opportunity to give you more insight into our pricing & products that we offer and showing you product samples firsthand of those said products. We would also talk about the best areas in your space that would place well for decorating your home or office space with Wall Art and take pictures of those areas to later use for your Design & Ordering Appointment. You receive a Product Guide to keep, which is filled with helpful tips to best prepare for your session, and info about products & pricing. This is helpful to refer to and revisit if you have any questions. The biggest takeaway from this step is to make sure that everyone involved in the process is on the same page. Communication and comprehension are key for us.
- Photoshoot: The fun part is here, and we have already taken a lot of stress off your shoulders with the most infamous "What to wear?" question, so now all that is needed of you is to come relaxed and ready to get pampered with our complimentary makeup service, which is generally a Soft-Glam makeup session to keep things natural and not distracting from the images. From there our Photographer will serve as a guide for the poses and expressions that match the vision we communicated and agreed on during the In-Home Consultation to get your best Portraits ever!
- Design & Ordering Appointment: Again, our business approach is Quality over Quantity and this where you can't hate us if you love everything, lol. At this step, which is right after your photoshoot, together we will go through and select which images you would like to invest in & move forward with. We will also go through mockups of what certain images & Wall Art products would look like designed in your home or office space using our design software. This design part specifically gives you a customized and personal visual & sense of what actual images from your photoshoot would look like as art on your walls.
- Product Delivery & Wall Art installation: This is the fulfilling part where you get to fully experience your best Portraits ever, and touch those moments physically. We love printing out our Clients images, as it makes our artist heart happy, and we love that it gives you the opportunity to feel & relive the moment every time you walk past that image, whether it be displayed in your home or office space. Your Wall Art comes with complimentary installation, so you don't even have to lift a finger to put up your art. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, so if something happens to your precious art, we'll take care of it! WE GOT YOU!
Hopefully this blog helps you understand the value of what you can expect out of an experience with Life Camera Soul Photography, and what separates us from others in our industry. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out! I will put our contact info down below, or you can submit a contact form. Either way, we can't wait to hear from you!
"Where Portraits Aren't Just Portraits. They're An Investment."
Pittsburgh Headshot and Portrait Photographer